Friday, December 30, 2011

Santa Photo with all the kids


Hi I am just going to place a few pic's of the cards I gave out for Christmas this Year and the Santa photo with Jensen as well as the kids...
I have not entered these cards in any challenges just putting on to show..
I you all have had a wonderful Christmas and New Years Eve tomorrow going to be a quiet one here for me just the kids and the families in the Street having a BBQ..
I look forward to continue with my blog hopping and posting next year talk to you all then..
Vicki







2 comments:

Promosyon said...

All collections of the cards is really wonderful.This all cards is so great and wonderful.

Julie's Blog said...

First off ... what cute kidlets!! They (including Jensen) look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouth lol. Is that taken on your lounge? Who is Santa? It's not Richard is it? Your cards turned out so beautiful ... hope you're proud of them! I espescially like the second one ... he he! Julie :D
PS I still have yours .... such a terrible friend I know :(