Thursday, September 29, 2011

Newlyweds

This is my last card to post for the day, I will have another one soon as I have to make a baby shower card for this Saturday... Baby shower, Baby cards I find a real challenge for me I just cant seem to make them work...
This card was a trial card for a wedding card I made (one of the post before today three). For a trial card it came out very different to the card that was given away but I still put the Newlyweds stamp on it anyway.. This card has a little of everything on it from embossing, sewing & distressing...


Challenges
Southern Girls Challenge: #28 Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts: Sew Simple
(Made the Top 3 at Cardmadfairy's)



Used:
Image: Gothic cute You & Me (Tiddly Inks)
Bo Bunny DSP
SU! Kraft CS, Ribbon, Dic Cut, Newlyweds Stamp.

Vicki

9 comments:

Louise said...

Beautiful card, great colours and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge
Louise

Tracey T said...

Another absolutely beautiful card Vicki. Love those muted colours. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Mephisto said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysChallenge!

Hugs
Domi

Rachel said...

What a beautiful card, I love your colour scheme. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Vicki i love the image and the colours and colouring are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week and good luck. luv gina xx

Hannah Clark said...

Oh, I love this! Great image, great colouring! And I love all the layered distressed papers! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh my god you have been busy. I absolutely adore everything about this card. The dp is stunning and your image and layout perfect.
Hugs xo

Sheri said...

Another real stunner! Thanks again for joining our "Sew Simple" challenge this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Kylie said...

I'm loving the new direction you've taken in card making Vic. Love all the distressing and the little details are just beautiful.

Hugs, xoxo