Friday, April 1, 2011

Sweet Blossom

Good afternoon all I hope everyone is having a good day, I am because I have had all morning to sit in a quiet house & make this card..
This is my second card made using the prismacolor pencils I am starting to get the hang of it but my camera (or maybe me not being able to used camera to it's full potential) doesn't seem to show the card for what it really looks like. I have taken a close-up of Kissy Mae to see if that helps, I don't normally enlarge my coloured images maybe because that shows all the faults in the colouring lol..


Challenges
Some Odd Girls: Pleat something
The Lollipop Ladies: #17 Macaroons
Little Claire's ideas & inspiration blog: Green & Pink
Sugar Creek Hollow: Sensational Stitching
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: Stitching
Your Next Stamp Challengs: Stitching

Used:
Stamp: Some Odd Girls Kissy Mae
SU! CS: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso Ribbon Early Espresso 1-1/4" Grosgrain for flower
DSP: Kaiser Craft Hey Birdie
Other: Ribbon Maya Road Satin Pleat Edging- Mauve. Tag A freebie from Bez Bec's

Vicki

18 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

A very sweet card Vicki! That faux stitching frame for Kissy Mae looks great and I love the ribbon flower! Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet Challenge this week!

Arabella

~Vittory~ said...

Card is lovely! Thank you for playing with Little Miss Muffet. Hope to see you again! With best wishes,
Viktoria

Anonymous said...

Love this card Vick! The photo doesn't quite do it justice! It is totally fab in person :)
Love your work,
Tam x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us at Little Claires. Mary x

Sarah Rice said...

this is so so pretty! love the pearls and that big beautiful flower@

thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl

Julie's Blog said...

What can I say? Love this card and your colouring, whether copic or prisma ... The ribbon is sooo gorgeous, gunna have to get some I think lol. Loving your ribbon flowers too - great job luv.
Julie x

Donna said...

Your card is beautiful Vicki, Love all your fabulous stitching. Thanks for joining us at the Little Miss Muffet Challenge, hope to see you again. Hugs Donna x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with us at The Lollipop Ladies

Carlie M. said...

I love your card! It is just gorgeous and I love your pleating! Thanks for joining us on Some Odd Girl! Hope to see you again next week!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I think you have done a fab job with the colouring and I love the distressed edges of the DSP.

Thanks for playing with us this fortnight and I hope you can join us again next fortnight at the Lollipop Ladies :)

Trish -Candy Stripe

Unknown said...

Your card is just so lush with everything you used! Thanks so much for being Odd with us!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous card! So very sweet!
Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
Andrea

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

What a wonderful card!

Thanks for being ODD with us!

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

What a wonderful card! I love your coloring and the lovely color-combinations.

Thanks for being ODD with us!

Robin McK said...

That is so cute! Love your pleats and your ribbon flower! Thanks for joining us Oddies!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I love your colouring on this, it is so soft and pretty.

Thank you for sharing your sweet card over at Lollipop Ladies.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is a fabulous card and your coloring really is great! I haven't mastered the pencils yet but hope to. ;D Thanks for playing in the "Stitching" challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! :D

Sammi said...

Awww. she is just so sweet! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

Thanks for joining in the Lollipop Ladies Macaroon challenge!
Sammi
xx