Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet 16

Hi all I hope you have had a good weekend I have been busy getting ready for my daughter's Birthday which is tomorrow.. Michaela will be sweet 16 how old do I feel:(
Here is her Birthday card I made for her this year I hope she likes it.. Michaela like Burlesque at the moment so I have tried to get her card as Burlesque as I can get.. I love this digi stamp she is from Pixie Dust Studio. I have made the card on a shimmer purple CS I have no idea of the brand for you Her Birthday Tag is a digi from Biz Bec's , Prima Flower and Bling Rubb-ons & coloured with my very much loved copic's.

Happy Birthday Michaela
Love Mum:)


Challenger's

Pixie Dust Studio: Say it out Loud!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Merry said...

Wonderful card...love the flourishes and bling down the side

Jackie Thomas said...

Gorgeous card Vic. She will love it. OMG 16 hey. How do you feel??? lol. Hugs to you all xo

tt.scraps said...

Great card! Love the image and I think it's perfect for a 16 year old! Thanks for joining us od SSDS this week! Hope you play again!
Tammy, SSDS DT

The Mama Monkey said...

What a gorgeous card! Love all the bling!

Thanks for playing with us at SSDS!

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love this card Vick it is D-Vine!
Tam xx

Mikiki's blog :D said...

Best card you have ever made Mum :)
Thank you xoxo