Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Hi everyone I hope you are having a great Easter Weekend I have just said good bye to Richards parents (the In laws) & now taking the time to post my Mother's day Card I made for Richard's mother..


Challenge's

Some Odd Girls: Hot Mommas
Pile It On challenge #17: 2 or More Ribbon


Items:
Stamp:
Some Odd Girls Garden Mae.
SU! CS Early Espresso, Old Olive, Buttons & Ribbon.
DSP: Kaiser Chanteuse Collection.
Other: Green Ribbon from Spotlight.



Vicki

7 comments:

tt.scraps said...

Adorable card! I love the colors and the image! Sweet! Thanks for joining us at SSDS!
Tammy, DT

Kylie said...

She's too cute Vic and in one of my fav colour combos too! Great job on the flower!
Hope your family had a great Easter!
Hugs, Kylie ox

Jackie Thomas said...

Fab card Vic. I love every little detail. gorgeous colouring and the flower is stunning. Huge hugs xo Jackie

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Vic, Love the paper & colours!!
Tam x

Uhooi said...

card is very pretty and nice..

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Very cute card! She is beautiful colored and I love all the browns...
Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl this week!

Sarah Rice said...

lovin the beading and the fabric flower!

thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl :)