Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthday Card

The parties have started for Charlotte again, another year of making cards & buying gift's. I have made a smaller card then normal not sure why just did & with a smaller card comes less add-on.
I have coloured Some Odd Girls Fairy Fly Away Mae in with Prisma pencils this is my very first completed image using pencils, I am normally a copic girl but wanted to try something new. I wasn't going to put this card on my blog or enter it in any challenges being my first but then thought we all have to start somewhere and it is fun to look back and see how we evolve over time so here is my, first I hope to improve with practice if you have any tips for me I would love to hear them..
Cheers Vicki

Used:
Stamp/image Fairy Fly Away Mae Some Odd Girls
CS: SU! Chocolate Chip DSP: Sweet Stitches Ribbon: Melon Mambo Pompom
Flower Home Made..

15 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

What a great first attempt Vic. Love it. Did the card arrive yet? I hope so. Hugs xo

Unknown said...

WOW! If this is your first attempt then I expect some amazing things! Love your coloring and the glittery wings. Thanks for being Odd with us!

Carlie M. said...

This card is amazing! This is a amazing first attempt! Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl!

Leah l'Orange said...

she is LOVELY! fabby job with the funky combination - i love the "quality buttons" text! thanks so much for sharing this uber-cute creation with the Odd Girls! xo

Kellie said...

This is an amazing first attempt and many more to come I hope! Love all the elements, thanks for joining SOG Challenges!

Hugs,
Kellie

Julie's Blog said...

Awsum effort Vicki! You should be proud of yourself considering that you're a "Copic Girl" lol .... Love it ... Julie xx

Cheryl said...

BEAUTIFUL,love the papers and you have done a wonderful job with your colouring!!!
xx

Mary J said...

Briliant! I love it - you have a lot of talent Vicki!

Sarah Rice said...

darling card! love your coloring and the stitches!

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Wow! What a first attempt!?!

Love your soft coloring.

Thanks for playing with us at Some ODD Girl!

Sarah Mullanix said...

this is such a cute card, thanks for playing along with us at SOG!!

Robin McK said...

Besutiful project! Great image, and thanks for joining us ODDies this week!

Ingrid said...

Wow, this is cool! Love the papers you put together. And ofcourse the image ;-)
Hugs Ing

Unknown said...

Beautiful and fab colouring with the pencils. Thanks for joining our challenge on SOG.
Caz
x

Zarah said...

That is OH so cute!!

Thank you for playing with us at SomeOddGirl for this challenge! :D