Thursday, June 17, 2010

Card Box

Hi I am sorry for my long absence I have been a bit busy doing other things.. I went to visit my friend Kylie the other day & she had made a card box that was just to cute (click here) to see Kylie's card box. With inspiration from Kylie's I have made one myself here it is.



Used:
CS: SU! Parisian Breeze DSP C/S, Confetti White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze. Ribbon Originals.
Stamps: Swiss Pixies Ladybug Nora & Lederhosen Hansel From Bizzy Becs.
Coloured with Copic's
Tim Holtz Texture Fades Damask Flourishes.


4 comments:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous! You've mastered it already Vic. Love the Tim Holtz damask too. Will have to come over for a play! Love it.

Kylie ox

Jackie Thomas said...

Well done you. This looks fantastic. Kylie's a good teacher isn't she. Glad to see you back in blogland babe. xo Jackie

Anonymous said...

looks great, i always want something like this to put my all kind of paper.

Anonymous said...

Really lovely,and so useful too!! xx jo xx