Friday, April 23, 2010

Challenge Card

Hi I made this card for a challenge, by the time I had finished the card the challenge had ended, don't you just hate that:)
So through a small amount of searching I have found a couple of other Challenger's this card can be entered into, it would be a shame not to as that was it's intent:)

Challenger's

SU! CS: Basic Black, Lovely Lilac. Sizzlits Lots of Tags...
Stamp: Sweet Pea Stamps: ching-chou kuik's Love is Gone & Quotes.
Other: from my stash..
Vicki

7 comments:

Fleur said...

Stunning card, gorgeous colour combo
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the soft colouring of this beautiful image!!!
xx

Kylie said...

These Sweet Pea images are a perfect fit for you Vic. You do an amazing job of them. This one is a stunner!!

Kylie ox

Mummylade said...

such a classy card, fantastic colours. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

Btw, I'm not sure you are aware that you have word verification enabled...

Faye said...

This is such a striking and beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Vic, she's a stunner. You did a fab job with her. xo Jackie

Bec said...

Love this card.. Sweet Pea stamps are just my Favorite.. Bec xx