Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sweet Pea Challenge..PinkP

Hi here is my card for the Sweet Pea Challenge.. It must have Pink, Green & Yellow look like Spring & flowers somewhere & Sweet Pea Stamp.
I am very nerves about this challenge as I want to be able to do these stamps justice & bright is not my thing, I love pink & green together but yellow is not a colour I would normally use.
Thanks for looking...


Used: Stamps Sweet Pea ching-chou kuiks Come Softly & Quotes
CS Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Tart. Ribbon & Buttons.
Colouring: Copic's

Vicki


9 comments:

Kylie said...

Oooh, my colours so of course I'm going to love it. Looks like you solved your skin colouring problem! Love all the pearls. Good luck in the challenge!

Kylie ox

Jackie Thomas said...

Stunning Vic, you are on a roll girl. These cards are amazing. love it. xo Jackie

Merry said...

I think you did more than give this image justice.....you have coloured it beautifully and created a wonderful card.

sweetpeastamps said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Vicki. I love everything on it, sooooo pretty.
Thanks for partaking in our challenge

Cheryl said...

This is stunning,nothing to be nervous about!!! Your colouring is brilliant and your attention to detail perfect!!
xx

Angela said...

THis is just stunning!! I love this image and all your details!!! Your coloring looks wonderful!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Yani said...

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your nice comments! And just between you and me, I also like Stephan better...LOL! ;-)

Sammi said...

oooh.. so sweet! I LOVE it!
Sammi
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW !!!! HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS CARD !!! love,love,love it!