Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hello

Hi all I am sorry for so little updates to my blog I have had one of those weeks..
I have finally finished a card I started Monday & I made this one for a challenge because it is a colour challenge & I cant help myself I have to do them when they are colour's I like to use so here is my entry into
Brown
Cream
Pink
If I get time today I will have a look around to see if there are any other Challenger's for this card feel free to let me know if there are..


Used: SU! CS: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla. Ink: Chocolate Chip. Ribbon Chocolate Chip. Stanps: Very Vintage, Vintage Vogue. Retired DSP Wanted.
Pink beads Biz Bec's
Stamp The Greeting Farm TT Lottie
Coloured with Copic's

Vicki

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh she's gorgeous Vic. Of course you have my vote, pink and browns! Whoo hoo!

Kylie ox

Jackie Thomas said...

Stunning card Vic. I adore your colour combo. Love it. xo Jackie

Angela said...

Oh so pretty Vicki!! Those colors are just gorgeous and so is your card!! I just love this stamp!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Anne-Marije said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute.
xx