Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Birthday

Yes Another Birthday to go to. I am sure if my kids didn't have so many birthdays to go to I wouldn't make any cards, they seem to take up my card making time. Well at least my cards have homes to go to:)
Another boy card...
I used my new Greeting Farm Sheriff Ian stamp for this one..
SU! Products are retired DSP paper: Wanted, CS: Chocolate Chip, Best Yet stamp set, Jumbo eyelets & Linen Thread...
Copic's to colour (had a shocker with the skin)


Vicki

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I've seen this card IRL as well as the one above and they look amazing. This guy is soo cute. Love what you did with the jumbo eyelets and string and his paper pieced hat.
Another party, another card done!

Love Kylie xo

Jackie Thomas said...

Great card Vic. Super cute image and you have coloured it perfectly. Loving the eyelets and string too. xo Jackie