Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Copic


I have caved in, yes I am the proud owner of a set of Copic's markers. I haven't had much time to play with them, between studding, three kids & a 14yr daughter who loves them as much as me. 
I think I have have looked at them more than coloured with them. But yesterday I spent the day at a friend house Jackie & we had a lot of fun stamping & colouring (thanks Jackie for showing what you know).
As you may or may not know my daughter Michaela & I are fans of Twilight & while I was at Jackie's yesterday she showed me a stamp call Edward (I know I am a little behind sorry) he is so cute I think I stamped about 5 of him before I left I will be sure to put my Edwards on over the next few weeks for you to see.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Congrats on your new copics. Can't wait to see your 'Edwards' in colour. Maybe it could be a project for you AND your 14yr old to do together. Yes Jackie is very clever in what she does. I'm glad you got a chance to play with her and get some helpful hints.

Jackie Thomas said...

Ooh Vicki, I can't wait to see Edward all finished. I think I have checked your blog at least half a dozen times since last night lol.. I had a great day with you yesterday and can't wait till you come for our "next" play. xo Jackie