Thursday, May 28, 2009

6x6 Scrapbooking

This is my 6x6 scard, it is a cross between a scrapbooking page & card. I normally scrap pictures of my kids like most others, but this is something different for me.  As I started to scrap the bird house it took on a life of it's own and to me looks part scrapbook page and part card so it is my scard, it doesn't have any journaling but I love this picture, it has a greeting and looks kind of like the front of a card has that card feel about it to me anyway.
I have been working on a few 6x6 pages and I will post them over the next few days.

Used:  CS: Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Regal Rose patterns Pack 11 Designer Series Paper (Hostess Level1).  Stamps: Good Friend, Short & Sweet.  Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Baja Breeze.  Accessories: Old Olive, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Button Bouquet Kiwi Kiss, Black Brad.    

No comments: