Thursday, January 8, 2009

My newest Addiction Twilight




Happy new Year to you all .
I have had a good start to the year I have been away on holidays. I am feeling very relaxed & ready to start into the year.
I am sorry I have no new projects to show you, I have done no Stamping, scrapbooking or creating, but what I have been doing is reading and I am very much addicted to the Twilight series.
This is a great set of books for all ages over 13yrs I highly recommend it to all that want to get lost in a good story. Trust me Edward is worth it.
Vicki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicki. Sounds like you are loving this book series. Is it a book a guy would read do you think. Was thinking of buying it as a gift. I might have to wait til my next holiday to read it as I know I won't want to put it down. Hope you are all unpacked after your holiday. Catch up soon. Kim