Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Begining to look like

It's that time of year again time to start getting ready to make all the Christmas cards, decorations & Gift holder's.
I have been playing around with a few different ideas for Christmas & have two trial balls to show. I like how they have turned out and think I will be setting aside some time next weekend to make some more. I have used the Holiday Harmony Paper, a mix of ribbon Purely Pomegranate Satin & Double-stitched, River Rock Double Stitched, Very Vanilla & Mellow Moss Taffeta, Stampin' Glitter & Chunky Sprinkles as a little glitter is always good at Christmas. I have posted two pic's because I wanted to show both on a different angel. I hope you like and if anyone wants to know how to make them I am thinking of doing a class on these balls and a few other Christmas ideas give me an email if I get enough people we will have a balls day:)



















No comments: