Friday, October 3, 2008

I am back

It seem forever since I last entered my blog & posted something new. My sister Michelle & her three kids where visiting us from Melbourne last week so I have been distracted from my norm. Michelle loves her scrapbooking as much as I do & over the last week we have had many attempts at scrapping, but with six kids in the house it seem less than more. With Christmas fast approaching we made the time to make a few Christmas cards. I have taken photo's of a few cards & I hope to take pic's of the rest soon & will post them when I do.


Michelle has never made cards before and I think she had fun making these, she left very happy with her new stamp sets and accessories telling me she wished she had brought more.

















These cards are made from CS: River Rock,Always Artichoke,Purely Pomegranate Paper: Happy Harmony Ink: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant Stamp Sets: All About Christmas Jumbo Wheel, Crazy for Christmas Other: Double-stitched ribbon Purely Pomegranate,Clear Button, Linen Thread, Brads


This little love note set was made at the Sydney regionals, I liked it so much I wanted to make another one. This little set is easy to make & I am very happy with how it turned out.

CS: Wild Wasabi, River Rock Paper: Happy Harmony Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black Stamp Sets: Merry Merry, Season of Joy Other: Love Notes Very Vinilla, Jumbo Eyelets, Linen Thread, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon.

If you wish to try any of the cards, scrapbook pages shown & want to host a workshop please email me on:
vickrich2@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Karen Robinson said...

Absolutely love that Crazy About Christmas card - just beautiful!! K x