Friday, October 17, 2008

Another B/day Party

Another party another birthday card. But I am on top of it this week, I have made the card today & the party is not till Sunday. I am also thinking about entering this card into Mel's latest challenge at http://www.melhanlon.blogspot.com/ , the kill two birds thing:). I love the "Daisy Dash" jumbo wheel out of the Mini Catalogue (which is only available till November 31st feel free to email me if you want to see what other great items are in this Catalogue at vickrich2@hotmail.com ).
I think adding the Stampin' Glitter to the Daisy Dash has added the texture to the card & looks very cute (photo not doing justice for this card).



Used: CS: Chocolate Chip,Whisper White, Regal Rose Ink: Regal Rose Stamp Sets: Occasional Greetings, Boho Backgrounds, Daisy Dash Wheel Other: Chocolate Chip Ribbon Vintage Brad Stampin' Glitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its so cute, vicki!