Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All About Techique

I went to my fist Stampin' Up! event on the weekend in Sydney with the girls, the regional seminar. I had a great time & want to thank the girls one more time for taking me along with them. I feel inspired now & spent the day trying different technique's.I saw on a YouTube-Broadcast Yourself, a few months back this cracked glass embossing look. I didn't have my normal scrap day yesterday so I had the chance to try a few different things & this cracked, broken glass look was one that found it's way onto a card, I liked it that much. The More Mustard ink on attempt #1, is a colour I don't normally use & I thought what is the chance of it working the first time & it did, the cracked look worked perfectly. I think the best part of this card would be the tag on the bottom, I made it so I could use the More Mustard again.


Products Used

CS: Glossy White, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Sahara Sand Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Versa mark Stamps: Warm Words, Baroque Motifs Other: Vintage Brads, Elegant Eggplant & Mellow Moss Ribbon, Clear embossing powder .


No comments: