Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Scraping at last

It has been awhile since I have done any scrapbooking. I think because I have been having so much fun playing with all my new SU products. So I went out last week had some pic's printed up and went to Dannie's for Tuesday Scrap day. I wanted to scrap with just SU products and see what I could come up with and here are the two pages I did one 12x12 of my son Ethan & a quick 6x6 of my daughter Charlotte. I think more shopping is needed so I could add more.





12x12 Ethan
Products used

Paper: Outlaw CS: Chocolate Chip & Close to Cocoa Ink: Chocolate Chip Stamps: Sanded & Wanted Other: On Board Blossoms & Basics, Jumbo Eyelets,Taffeta Chocolate Chip Ribbon.

6x6 Charlotte SU Products used

Paper: Berry Bliss CS: Chocolate Chip Ink: Chocolate Chip Ribbon: Taffeta Whisper White & Pretty in Pink Cut up so it fray's to give a messy look Rub-ons: Urban West.



No comments: