Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Alyssa's birthday card




I have been busy making cards for all the birthdays I have this month. I am only putting the one on for show as I like how it looks with the red heart embossed onto a piece of transparency I have had for years (I finally found a use for it). I didn't know how well this was going to work as I have never ebossed onto a transparency before, but i am pretty happy with the end result. I went to Mama Mia with Dannie & Karen and was inspired by the bed spread in the movie to use these colours. I hope she likes it.



SU products use for this item are:

CS: Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue

Ink: Real Red

Stamps: Always (from the Mini Catalogue Spring), Warmest Regards

Otrher: Hodgepodge Hardware, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Pastels, Embossing Powder, Crystal ffects & a sheet of Transparency I have had for years.


No comments: